Whenever there are major changes in your company, it’s time to re-evaluate your brand. Here are the five top reasons:
- Your customer base has changed – If your brand doesn’t speak to your audience then your business will suffer.
- You have a dated look – Some brands are simply unable to withstand the test of time. Rebranding can take the best elements of your existing brand and repackage it to attract new customers.
- Your product or service has changed – This may require a different brand as well as a different marketing strategy.
- You have moved location – You need to update your stationery, this may be the opportunity you need to relook at your brand.
- You have expanded your business – A brand that was good enough for you as a small company often doesn�t have the elements it takes to be effective on a much larger scale.
These reasons don’t always mean rebranding completely, but rather tweaking elements or adjusting your logo to reflect your current business. Brands communicate key information about your company. It makes sense for your brand to evolve as your company does.
If any of the above are relevant to your company then please give us a call so that we can discuss your requirements.