Shopify is the fastest growing E-Commerce platform and ideal for new starters, entrepreneurs, or small to medium-sized businesses.
- – It was originally created as an online store for snowboards – called “Snowdevil” and didn’t have an initial intention to be a software company.
- – In 2019, it’s been reported that more than 800,000 merchants are using a Shopify platform in around 175 countries.
- – Shopify is the third top e-commerce platform with a market share of 9.97%.
- – Currently, over 400,000 websites use Shopify, while 5,000+ businesses use Shopify Plus.
- – Simple Migration – if your current platform just isn’t doing your brand or business justice anymore, Shopify can offer a functional but fun solution which is guaranteed to boost your online presence.
Shopify Plus is recommended for enterprises, high volume merchants, and large businesses.
Shopify Plus is a high-volume sales platform which provides specialist features to merchants that allow them to ‘scale-up’ their e-commerce websites effortlessly.
- – For many businesses, it’s a huge benefit to be able to use one platform to sell products to anyone, anywhere—online with your e-commerce store, online marketplaces, social media, and even in-person with point of sale capabilities.
- – Shopify Plus is an open canvas – a design-friendly platform with limitless aesthetic potential. This essentially aids sectors where individual and distinct brand identities are key to winning customers.
- – Visual Identity works with some amazing brands, building online e-commerce stores that increase their ROI using Shopify Plus.
- – We are an experienced Shopify Partner agency with the capability and expertise to build a successful and well-performing Shopify experience for your brand.
We are experts in delivering engaging and innovative Shopify projects.
Our digital team has the capabilities and expertise to build a successful and well-performing Shopify experience for your brand.
At Visual Identity, we pride ourselves on our level of technical standards and always produce websites that are coded cleanly and to W3C standards. Additionally, we make considerations for SEO, Web marketing strategies and Browser compatibility.
When VI launched the new bespoke Shopify Plus website for Barker Shoes, it needed to be highly creative and enhance the brand experience.
The platform allowed us to integrate into internal stock systems as well as introducing multiple websites focusing on other geographic areas such as Europe, USA and Rest of World.